Friday, February 22, 2008

If I Had A Million Dollars (Pt. IV)

So if you're wondering, I haven't just morphed into some sort of crazed consumer whore. This all started with me looking, seriously looking, for the ultimate coffee maker. One that had the following:

  • Attached grinder
  • Timer
  • Thermal carafe

They're surprisingly hard to find, although I have found these:

Cuisinart Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew Thermal™ 12 Cup Coffeemaker

Cuisinart Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew Thermal™ 12 Cup Coffeemaker

Capresso 455 CoffeeTEAM Therm Stainless Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination

Capresso 455 CoffeeTEAM Therm Stainless Coffeemaker Burr Grinder Combination

Oddly enough, the real problem seems to be the inclusion of the carafe, which I find bizarre.

 

But as I trolled the interwebs for something suitable, I came across all these other goodies, and couldn't resist sharing them.

The Genuine Turkish Bathrobe

Genuine Turkish Bathrobe 

SONY Paperless Paperback

Sony Paperless Paperback

The Organized Traveler's Carry-On

Organized Traveler's Carry-On

The Better Winter Hat

The Better Winter Hat

No comments: