Friday, September 05, 2008

Explain this to me II:Yes, another puppy

This one has been there for a few days. What is wrong with people? I can understand being wary of adopting dogs who are behaviourally difficult (by breed or individual temperament) so while I feel bad about it, I get why all the Staffordshires and bulldog mixes and whatall rarely get adopted. But these are young, small dogs. City dogs. APARTMENT dogs, even. It boggles the mind.


SHAYSHAY - ID#A126354
I am an unaltered female, gold and silver Yorkshire Terrier mix.
I am estimated to be about 1 year and 1 month old.
I am currently available for adoption.
This information is less than 1 hour old.

For more information about this animal, visit:
Toronto Humane Society
Ask for information about animal ID number: A126354

No comments: