Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"...you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fishsquirrel--congratulations!"

-- Mrs. Garrison (South Park Season 10 Episode 12 "Go God Go")

Oh how I do love a good South Park one-liner. And you can't look down on a show that features Richard Dawkins, even if most of its humour is (deliciously) scatological. Other recent winners include:

Cartman: If you had a chance right now to go back in time and stop Hitler, would you do it? I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he was awesome, but you would, right?

Clyde: I'm just going to stop playing.

Cartman: When Hitler rose to power, there were a lot of people who just stopped playing. You know who those people were? The French. Are you French, Clyde?

Clyde: No...

Cartman: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, Clyde?

(S10 E8 "Make Love, Not Warcraft")

Chef: Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?

General: I don't listen to hip-hop.

(South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut)


Well, what else is going on? Not a whole lot....so its time for a summary...BULLET STYLZ

  • Last Thursday I nipped over to the field at St. Mike's to try and catch part of my brother's football game. I couldn't find him...because he was on the other side of the field, being held down by the team medic, with a possible T1-T2 injury. He was okay in the end (sore of course) but it made for an interesting evening.
  • I am currently catsitting my parents' tabby/mongrel, Lucy (a.k.a. Lucifur). She spends most of the time under my bed, as she is terrified of my apartment. Er, or disgusted by it...I still haven't repaired the exam period cleaning moratorium. She is loud, and constantly scratches at the floor around her food and water. I am researching to see what is up with that.
  • I have a cold. Not good, people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

visit this site right here high replica bags hop over to this website Fendi Dolabuy redirected here Dolabuy Balenciaga