Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Awesome Timing, Thanks Universe

So on Saturday, I went up to campus, was starving, and thought "Oh look, that sausage cart is open! Let's have lunch there!" I was, of course, talking to myself…


At any rate, that's where I decided to eat. Within six hours, I was regretting it.


 

Which brings to mind one of my favourite quotations, "Je weniger die Leute darüber wissen, wie Würste und Gesetze gemacht werden, desto besser schlafen sie nachts."


 

So my thirty page paper on transplant tourism goes to hell, as I crumple up in my bed with the cold shakes, unable to eat or drink.


 

Didn't go into work on Monday, so poor DC had to run the office itself. I was going crazy with guilt about it, and between that and feeling like death I didn't get the essay finished by the time it was due. Thank goodness I e-mailed Prof CS, and he graciously gave me two days, so I shall hand it in tomorrow. It's almost entirely done, just needs some tidying.


 

In other news, I have been reading a delightful webcomic called Questionable Content (which has been around a while—clearly I am behind in my game).


 

And finally, I am testing of the MS Word 2007 blogging feature. We shall see what we shall see…


 


 


 

†    Usually translated as "If you like laws and sausages, you should never watch either one being made."
But more accurately: "The lesser the people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they sleep in the night."

No comments: